VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Like the Winter Spring Festival of the Arts Page
on FaceBook to stay updated!
Welcome to the volunteer sign-up page. Sign up yourself, your family and friends to help at the 2017 Winter Springs Festival of the Arts in the Winter Springs Town Center on October 21 & 22, 2017. Meet and assist artists from around the country and the world while enjoying the atmosphere of the beautiful Winter Springs Town Center. Before or after a tour of volunteer duty, you will be able to visit the artists’ booths, try festival food or stop near the stage to hear the day’s musicians. There are many ways you can help … and have fun!
- Artist Hospitality/Booth Sitting – Cover booths while artists take breaks and/or help out at the Hospitality tent.
- Artist Party – Set up, serve and clean up at the Artist Party on Saturday night.
- Artist Check-In – Check in the artists and hand out information packets.
- Children’s Activities – Help out with creative activities at the Children’s Tent.
- Festival Greeters – Stroll festival grounds and assist artists and patrons as needed. Alert off-duty police and festival personnel of any issues.
- Information/Poster/T-shirt Booth – Hand out festival programs, direct visitors, sell t-shirts, posters and various other items to festival visitors.
- Set Up – Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21 – hang signs at various festival booths, distribute and setup clean cardboard trash boxes with liners throughout the festival site, and help mark the artists’ booth locations throughout the festival grounds.
- Take Down – Sunday, October 22 – take flyers down, fold tables and chairs
- VIP Tent – Act as hostess for festival sponsors
Thank you for your interest!