Applications are now closed for the 2021 Winter Springs Festival of the Arts!
CLICK HERE for Exhibitor Rules & Reg 2021
The 14th Annual Winter Springs Festival of the Arts produced by the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce and the City of Winter Springs, is one of the first shows of the season and is limited to 125 artists, which consist of juried and invitational.
Booth fee is $275. Corner booths are available for an additional $25. Application fee is $30 (non-refundable).
Judging will take place at the Festival on Saturday, October 16th. Awards will be presented at the Artist Party on Saturday.
WSFOTA will be giving away $11,000 in cash awards!
- (1) – Best of Show 2D – $2,000
- (1) – Best of Show 3D – $2,000
- (2) – Award of Excellence – $1,000 each
- (7) – Award of Distinction – $500 each
- (7) – Award of Merit – $200 each
- Poster Artist Honorarium $100
For a balanced show, the festival management has the right to merge categories.
Only one award per artist will be awarded. Prize monies will not be awarded if the festival is canceled for any reason.
Awards Categories include:
- Drawing, Graphics, & Pastels
- Fine Crafts (glass, fiber, wood)
- Mixed Media
- Photography & Digital Media
- Sculpture & Clay